Here is a step-by-step guide to booking an appointment at one of my refill locations during lockdown.
You don't need an appointment if you want fewer than 4 items refilled. Please just stop by and I will fit you in!
1. Access the booking form at https://www.refillsontheroad.com/booking
2. Choose the type of appointment you need based on the number of items you want to buy.
- Please don't book an appointment if you only need one or two things. Wait until you need to restock more items instead.
3. Choose the location you want to book for.
We visit eleven locations around Derbyshire. Some locations we visit fortnightly; others are weekly. Appointments become available four days in advance.
4. Choose a date & time.
The booking system allows you to book from four days in advance.
- If you are looking more than 4 days before the scheduled event, no dates will appear.
- If all of the appointments are already taken, no times will appear. If this is the case, please contact me (email@example.com or via Facebook Messenger) and I will see if I can add you in at the start or end of the session.
Opening bookings four days in advance helps me give everyone the best chance of getting a slot, and avoid cancellations due to conflicts arising between the time of booking and the time of your appointment.
5. Enter your contact details. You have the option to receive a text reminder before your appointment.
6. Receive your appointment confirmation by e-mail.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so as soon as possible to allow other people to have your slot. You can cancel via the link in your confirmation e-mail.
If there are no appointments available, get in touch.. I may be able to extend the opening hours to allow for more bookings. Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.